Training to Risk Management in Aeronautics
The aviation market requires highly qualified personnel on all levels. As a reference in the sector and part of the groupe Apave, one of the biggest providers of professional training, OSAC offers training solutions in a large range of domains:
- Risk and Quality Management
- Dangerous Goods - IATA/IACO
- Safety Management in Aviation
The underlying principle of all our courses ranging from airworthiness and operations to safety and quality management is always risk mitigation.
OSAC's skilled trainers with operational experience will help the companies to achieve this goal in their organization in order to face present and future challenges.
OSAC oﬀers tailored solutions to meet customers specific needs.
Who is concerned?
- All civil and military aviation staff
- Directors, Quality Managers, Managers from approved organizations,
- Candidates for an aeronautical approval
- Personnel responsible for carrying out audits, including Authority Inspectors
- All staff wishing to improve their performance and their safety level
The OSAC + points
- Instructors from the Authority and/or approved organizations.
- Courses given in French and in English
- IATA/OACI recognized courses concerning the transportation and handling of dangerous goods