OSAC, subsidiary of the Apave group, is authorized by ministerial decree to carry out the technical control of civil aviation. As part of the Authority, OSAC issues, suspends and withdraws approvals from production, maintenance, airworthiness management and maintenance training organizations, issues airworthiness documents for aircraft and aircraft mechanics licenses.
With the agreement of the DGAC, OSAC provides paid inspection and support services to civil and military authorities and certification services to private companies according to ISO 9001, EN 9100 and EN 9120 standards.
- OSAC, a simplified joint stock company with a single shareholder (SASU) and a capital of €1,000,000, is a senior subsidiary of Apave SA.
- Chairman since January 2019: Guy Tardieu
- Supported by a strategic committee with an advisory role
- Staff with maintained and recognized skills
- Head office: OSAC - 14 boulevard des frères Voisin - Immeuble Zénéo - Bâtiment B - 92137 Issy-les-Moulineaux Cedex